Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions with answers.
If you cannot find a solution to your problem here, please contact us and we will try to assist.
- How can I order my uniforms?
- There are several ways you can order, choosing which method is up to you:
More information about how to order can be found by clicking here.
- On-site Orders at fitting days
- Online Orders
- Phone Orders
- Email Orders
- Fax Orders
- How long will it take for my uniforms to arrive?
- Different garments have different manufacturing times. Some stock items such as polo tops will have a turnaround time of between two and three weeks. Other custom made items may take between four and six weeks.
- Can I choose any item from the Western Health uniform range?
- Whilst some garments will be available to all Western Health staff, some garments will be specific to certain departments within Western Health. When you create a user account on this website you will be asked to select the department you work in. Once this is done, you will be able to see only the garments that are approved for staff in your department.
- Do I have to order all my garments at once?
- You can order as many garments as you wish, whenever you like. The online shopping cart will operate constantly so that you can order at your convenience.